ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Originating from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Inserts in ChromeFree leather & vegan suede
- Side V logo in vegan suede
- Inner lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Amazon wild rubber sole (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre