Based in beautiful Berry on the NSW South Coast, Amara Home is the ultimate destination for luxury Interiors, Fashion and Fragrance.
As a growing and developing business, we are always looking to recruit talented, creative and innovative individuals to join our Berry based head office, e-commerce and retail teams.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We are looking for experienced Social Media Coordinator to join our growing team. You will enjoy a dynamic, fast paced and fun work environment, working alongside the Amara Home marketing team in our Berry HQ.
For the right candidates we are offering a competitive salary package including staff wardrobe and generous staff discounts. This role will be vital to driving engagement/sales and brand awareness to the Amara Home brand.
Amara Home is looking for a permanent part time team member to be on site in beautiful Berry in a hands on role.
- Develop & curate engaging and result driven content for all our digital/social media channels
- Monitor and review all analytics across all digital/social media channels and advise areas of potential growth
- Drive the Amara Home social media and influencer strategy
- Collaborate with the team to create and implement the social media and promotions calendar
- Stay up to date of new and emerging digital/social media trends and channels to keep Amara Home’s presence consistently relevant and scaling
CASUAL RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES
We are looking for experienced Casual Sales Associates to join our growing team. You will enjoy a dynamic, fast paced and fun work environment, working alongside the Amara Home retail team in our beautiful Berry Flagship Store.
For the right candidates we are offering great salary packages including above award wages, staff wardrobe and generous staff discounts.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in Retail
- A genuine love of Fashion & Interiors
- Customer Service focused
- Must love dogs!
For further information and expressions of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org